Wondering what to do with your leftover UNIBIC cookies? Turn them into a crunchy, fruity summer delight.
- 6 UNIBIC Oatmeal Digestive cookies
- 6 UNIBIC Choco Nut cookies
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Seasonal fruits of your liking – chopped into bite-sized pieces. You can use mangoes, bananas, apples, kiwis, strawberries, etc.
- 200ml ice cream of your choice
- Crush the UNIBIC Oatmeal Digestive & Choco Nut cookies into chunky crumbs.
- Melt some butter and add it to the cookie crumbs.
- Take a serving glass with a flat bottom and pour the mixture into it.
- And keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Layer the chopped fruits on the cookie mix.
- Top this with a layer of ice cream.
- Add another layer of UNIBIC cookie mix.
- Repeat the layers in this manner until you are happy with the result.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Tip: Use a serving glass with a wide mouth and dig into the sundae!