Returns and Refund Policy
Returns & Exchange Policy :
Since food products come with a shelf life, it is not feasible for us to accept return or exchanges. You are requested to place the order only if you agree with these terms.
As we are committed to serve you the best we may accept exchange requests subjecting to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- If the delivered product(s) are damaged/ broken/unsealed or expired.
- Refunds will be in the form of store credit only.
- Buyer will need to inform about the broken/damaged/unsealed products within 48 hrs of receiving.
- Such broken/damaged/unsealed goods should be sent to UNIBIC Foods India Pvt. Ltd. only after a written email consent from us.
- All exchanges will be made after the returned shipment of products is received by us
- Return orders are to be sent back to the below mentioned address:
Unibic Foods India Pvt. Ltd.
No. 55/1 & 61, Haggadadevanapura Village, Huskur Road, Alur Post, Dasanapura Hobli, Bangalore North Taluk, Bengaluru – 562123
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
Currently, there are no cancellation provisions once order is placed successfully.
We may consider certain cancellation requests and give store credit, if:-
- If the buyer does not received the ordered products within 30 days from the date of order OR
- If we fail to ship the ordered products within 15 days from the date of order.
- If the shipping location is not serviced by our logistic partners.
- From the date of written confirmation of refund to the customer, the amount will be refunded within the next 7-10 business days.
- The amount will be refunded in form of store credit.
No Returns will be entertained if a customer wants to return the product for the reason that he/she doesn't like it after delivery of the product or feels the product doesn't match his or her expectations.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the customer
Non- availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises
Refusal to accept products
- Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the customer other than the customer himself.
- Force majeure event
- In case the product has undergone any tampering by the customer
All emails in this regard are to be sent to email@example.com