Why choose between chocolate chip cookies and ice cream when you can have both in a handheld treat? That too using your favorite UNIBIC Choco Chip cookies. Here's the recipe to give you the best of both worlds - a quick-fix dessert that your guests will love!
- 12 UNIBIC Choco Chip Cookies
- 200ml Vanilla ice cream
- 80g Cooking Chocolate
- Keep the UNIBIC Choco Chip cookies in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the solid-frozen ice cream into slices using a cookie-cutter.
- Take out the frozen cookies. Take one cookie and place a slice of the ice cream on it and then place another cookie on the top to make a sandwich.
- Put the sandwiches into the freezer for two hours to set nicely.
- Melt the cooking chocolate using a microwave or a double boiler.
- Take the cookie sandwiches out of the freezer and dunk them in the melted chocolate.
- Make sure that all the sides are evenly coated with chocolate.
- Place these into the freezer.
- Take out the sandwiches from the freezer and serve them immediately.