How to make the most of your UNIBIC Choco Kiss cookies? Make Bisc-Choco cupcakes using them. They're light, fluffy, sweetly studded with chocolate, and are everything you could possibly want in such a treat.
- 350 Gms self raising Flour
- 1/2 bowl of UNIBIC Choco Kiss cookies
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- 250 Gms Caster Sugar
- 250 Gms Softened Butter
- 5 UNIBIC Choco Kiss cookies
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Crumble the cookies into powdery texture and keep them aside.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and line a muffin tin.
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla, and milk together. Stir in some flour and beat into a smooth consistency.
- Fold in the cookie crumbs.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups, place toothpicks into the muffins and bake until they come out clean. It will take almost 20 Minutes.
- Allow it to cool on a cooling rack before you start the icing.
- Gently break the UNIBIC Choco Kiss Cookies and when the filling oozes out, top the cupcake with it.