A quick and easy recipe for chocoholics! Perfect for Birthday Parties! And can be made with your very own, humble UNIBIC Choco Nut cookies. Here’s the recipe:
- UNIBIC Choco Nut cookies
- 100 grams cooking chocolate
- 30 grams condensed milk
- Roasted almonds for garnish
- Take about 3/4th of the chocolate and cut it into small pieces. Save the rest for later.
- Melt the chocolate using a microwave or a double boiler carefully.
- Add the condensed milk to the melted chocolate and stir well.
- Crush the Choco Nut Cookies and add them to this mixture.
- Roll the mixture into bite-sized portions/rolls.
- Keep the rolls in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and dip the rolls in it.
- Place it back in the refrigerator till it sets.
- Once set, garnish with roasted almonds and you’re ready to serve the delicious cookie choco rolls.