Do you know that you can give your favorite UNIBIC Honey Oatmeal cookies a desi makeover? Try this Cookie & Coconut Barfi recipe and it is the answer to all those sweet cravings.
- 60 grams UNIBIC Honey Oatmeal cookies
- 30 grams dry shredded coconut
- 50 grams condensed milk
1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Crush the UNIBIC Honey Oatmeal Cookies into crumbles.
- Add the condensed milk and shredded coconut to it.
- Mix well and set in a square dish.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or till it sets well.
- Take the dish out of the refrigerator, cut it into diamond-shaped pieces and garnish with cashew bits – to taste.