What is more happening than UNIBIC Doosra Chilli Butter Cookies? That’s Doosra Chilli Butter cookies vada. Our very own, indigenous south Indian snack – can be made with UNIBIC cookies easily! These cookie vadas are the perfect companion to your evening tea or coffee. And especially on rainy evenings.
- 10 UNIBIC Doosra Chilli Butter cookies
- 100 grams of yellow moong dal
- 2 Medium sized onions
- 2-3 green chillies
- Half a bunch of coriander leaves
- Salt – to taste
- Chaat masala – to taste
- Soak the yellow moong daal in water for about 20 minutes.
- Grind the daal using a mixer into a coarse - not so fine texture.
- Add finely chopped onions, green chilies, and coriander leaves to the grounded dal.
- Crush the UNIBIC Chili Butter cookies into small chunks and add them to this mixture.
- Flavor it with salt and chat masala as per your choice.
- Form little round balls with the mixture and then flatten it by pressing it gently with your hand.
- Deep fry the vadas till they turn golden brown on both sides.
- Garnish the vadas with coriander leaves and sprinkle chaat masala before serving.