Herbed Labneh Canapes is one of the most popular-trending snacks in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious and the best part is that it can be made with your favorite UNIBIC Doosra Jeera cookies.
- 1 cup homemade Labneh
- 1 tbsp red chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp oregano or Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- UNIBIC Doosra Jeera cookies pack - 2 Nos
- Place a muslin cloth on a colander, pour the Yoghurt on the cloth and then bring together all four edges to tie a knot.
- To let the excess water drain off, leave it there for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, untie the knot to find your thick Labneh is ready.
- Keep the Jeera cookies separate and mix the rest of the ingredients well with the Labneh.
- Now spread this mix evenly on each cookie.
- Serve these little tangy herbed Labneh Canapes as an appetizer or a starter.
- This can be a great snack idea too.